Skip to main content

How do you say "I love you" without words?

 While I was scrolling instagram, I paused to look at this post. I wouldn't care for the comments section but somehow today, I went through the comment section and it warmed my heart. Just sharing some of the comments across a few posts to warm your (whoever is reading this) heart too :)

  

                                                                             

How do you say "I love you" without words?

- I cook a hearty meal for them (Multiple comments; after all stomach is a way to your heart too)

- Having ultimate awareness of each other (Ahh! how relationships would be a blessing if we realize that)

- Bring coffee in the morning without being asked (Multiple comments. Again. Coffee is love.)

- Make them a cup of tea. Do the chores while they have a lie-in. Brush your hand on their shoulder as you walk past. 

- Text pics that will make them smile, make meals, buy stuff they like at the store, pack breakfast for them, do chores so there is more free time for them. 

- Listen intently. 

- What do you feel we should get? Would you do a cocktail or pineapple juice?

- Actions. Forgiveness. Trust. Communication. Intimacy. 

- I brought pizza. 

- With a look  :)

- Leave a note

- Shoulder massages


And the list goes on for a while I guess.. 


Have a loving day. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Most Courageous Act – To Love Yourself That was my first Zumba session at my newly joined Gym (which includes cardio, endurance, flexibility training, yoga, Zumba and other outdoor activities). I, being a dancer, was very skeptic and prejudiced about the session for two reasons. 1. I am a classical dancer; I have never done anything like this. 2. Why should I join Zumba for fitness as I have my own dance form. I felt ridiculous and scolded myself for doing everything other than my dance practice. Then the trainer came in with a beautiful smile on her face. I could immediately sense her charm and positivity. She gave general instructions and asked if anyone of us danced before. I didn’t show off that I am a dancer and kept quite as I am sure I cannot do great Zumba on songs like ‘Kala Chashma’ and  ‘High heels pe nacche’ :-p . The session was good and I was amazed by the smiling and energetic face of the trainer. The way she carries herself while dancing is amazing. All throug

Art as part of life

“The purpose of art as well as nature is to help man. Nature is already perfect, but the function of art is a ritual to help “imperfect” men become identical with this perfect nature. While the perfect nature is always aesthetic, meaning fully alive, man is often inaesthetic, meaning not experiencing directly, really lifeless, enslaved by the thinking and feeling diseases of his psyche... the aim to present man, not man instead of nature, but man identical with perfect nature, that is man at his very best, real, alive and free.”    -  Erick Hawkins (American Modern Dancer & Choreographer) Had there been no connection between the heart and the art, or for that matter, had there been no term called ‘heart’ at all, there would not have been any entertainment industry, there would not have been any question of aesthetics, there would not have been millions of cases of depression, suicides and there would not have been a LIFE! What is life? Is life merely to exist? No! Since t

If You Don’t Heal What Hurt You, You’ll Bleed on People Who Didn’t Cut You

          "If You Don’t Heal What Hurt You, You’ll Bleed on People Who Didn’t Cut You."                                                                                                                            -Unknown                All the ruckus in the world is a result of not loving ourselves enough and not healing ourselves from what broke us. Anger, greed, jealousy, insecurity, lust, power are the emotions that we spill on others to meet our own shortcomings. This is because most of us run away from our emotions like grief, jealousy, insecurity and the like. We think that by running away, we can get rid of such emotions. In reality, it takes courage and strength to completely experience such emotions. Once we experience them and be witness to all the thoughts without shaking, we are free from those thoughts and experiences. That is what saints call "freedom". Freedom from the attachment to thought. Thought still exists, the memory still exists but our mind is